- What proverb were people saying that God says He will put an end to?
- What were the people saying about visions and prophecy that makes God say He would delay no longer?
- What does God say is the source out of which the prophets prophesy? What do they follow? What two things does He say they have seen? What do they utter?
- What was the content of the message that the prophets brought to the people and misled them? What have they done to the wall the people built, metaphorically speaking?
- What two things were the women doing that brought God's woe on them?
- What three righteous men could save only themselves and not the faithless country they were in?
- What do people not make from the wood of a vine? What do they do with the wood of the vine?
- After God took Jerusalem for His wife, what did she do when she trusted in her beauty?
- In the allegory of chapter 16, who was Jerusalem's older sister? Who was her younger sister?
- What were the sins of Sodom?
- What kind of covenant was the LORD going to establish with Jerusalem?
http://www.bterry.com/prophets/ezek12-16.htm hosted at http://bible.ovc.edu/terry/prophets/ezek12-16.htm
Last updated on October 28, 2010
Page maintained by
Copyright © 2003, 2010 Bruce Terry