Images of the Church
Ferguson, pp. 91-99, 102-103, 114-129
- In Romans 12 and I Corinthians 12, how many bodies and members
does Paul say there are? What are the members members of?
- Who does Paul in Ephesians and Colossians say that the head of
the body is?
- What metaphor is used to describe the church that relates to
God being the Father?
- Who did Jesus forbid to use the word "Father" as an official
designation or honorary title? Where is this found in the
- In what three ways are Christians said to become children of
- What two agricultural images are used to describe Christ and
the church in the book of John?
- With what kind of building is the church most often compared?
http://www.bterry.com/church/images.htm hosted at http://bible.ovc.edu/terry/church/images.htm
Last updated on April 23, 2003
Page maintained by
Copyright © 2001 Bruce Terry