Trial Before Festus and Journey to Rome
- Why did the Jews ask Festus to bring Paul to Jerusalem to try
- When Festus asked Paul if he were willing to be tried in
Jerusalem, what was Paul's response?
- Why did Festus have a hearing with Paul before Agrippa and
- What incident in his own life did Paul relate to Agrippa in
the hearing? How many times is this incident related in the
book of Acts?
- What message did Paul tell Agrippa that he preached after he
had seen the vision?
- What was Agrippa's response to Paul at the hearing?
- What did Agrippa tell Festus could have been done with Paul?
- At what place did Paul want the ship he was going on to Rome
to spend the winter and why did it not?
- After fourteen nights in the storm, what did Paul do to
encourage the passengers and crew of the ship?
- What did the soldiers want to do with the prisoners and why
did it not happen?
- On what island was the ship wrecked? What unusual happened
on this island to Paul?
- What two contrasting things did the people of the island say
- Where did Christians from Rome meet Paul as he journeyed to
- Who did Paul preach to first in the city of Rome? What did
he tell them when they failed to believe?
http://www.bterry.com/actstorev/acts2528.htm hosted at http://bible.ovu.edu/terry/actstorev/acts2528.htm
Last updated on January 27, 2005
Page maintained by
Copyright © 1995-2005 Bruce Terry