- Is it permissible to sin since we are saved by grace? Why or
- What kind of death did we die when we were baptized? What was
the purpose of this death?
- To what must Christians yield (present) and not yield
- To whom were Christians once slaves? Whose slaves are they
- What analogy does Paul use to describe the relationship
between Christians and the law? What happened to break that
- What word (in its subjective, objective, possessive, and
reflexive forms) is found over 40 times in Romans 7:7-25?
- How does Paul describe the differences between the human will
and human flesh?
- What has set Christians free and how has it done it?
- What do those who live according to the Spirit do with their
minds to maintain their relationship with Him?
- Who must put to death the deeds of the body and with whose
- What will happen to creation at the second coming?
- What does God do with the circumstances of life for those who
- What things cannot separate us from the love of God?
http://www.bterry.com/acts-rev/rom6-8.htm hosted at http://bible.ovu.edu/terry/acts-rev/rom6-8.htm
Last updated on September 1, 2003
Page maintained by
Copyright © 1995-2003 Bruce Terry