- What is the relationship between the righteousness of God and
- Who has sinned? How are such sinners justified (declared
- How was Abraham justified?
- If a person is working for his or her salvation, what is the
reward (wages) considered?
- If a person is not trying to earn his or her salvation by
working for it, what does God do to such a person's faith?
- What blessing did David pronounce, and on whom?
- Was Abraham considered righteous before he was circumsized?
Before the law was given? Give reasons for your answers.
- What were two reasons why Abraham could have doubted God's
promise? Why did he not doubt?
- For whose benefit was it written down that Abraham's faith was
reckoned (credited) as righteousness?
- What does justification by faith give us with God? Why?
- Why should a person rejoice in sufferings?
- When did Christ die for the ungodly? (two answers) Why?
- How did sin come into the world?
http://www.bterry.com/acts-rev/rom3-5.htm hosted at http://bible.ovu.edu/terry/acts-rev/rom3-5.htm
Last updated on September 1, 2003
Page maintained by
Copyright © 1995-2003 Bruce Terry